1. Call in advance to schedule your visit.
2. Wear a mask upon entering the facility and during your stay.
(Exl. children under 24 months and children while jumping)
3. Use hand sanitizer upon entering. Wash your hands with soap and dry them well.
4. Come with clean clothes and socks.
5. Use shoe covers over your socks while in the bathroom. Do not walk out of the facility without shoes.
6. Observe 6 feet/2 meters distance at any time.
7. Do not enter if you are sick or in contact with sick people.